Location: Colchester, Essex, but with flexibility of working from home. Might require travel to client locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company who offer exciting career development opportunities.
If the role sounds of interest, please submit an up to date CV immediately with a cover letter as to what you can contribute to the role.
You can email and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and evaluate organization’s risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM).
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting organization processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
- Prepare written reports for Management and the Audit Committee that clearly and accurately explain the audit findings, their cause and impact on the defined objectives.
- Agree action plans with management to bring about the necessary improvements in the processes.
- Candidate should be confident in dealing with C-level executives and promoters.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Internal Audit.
- Past experience in conducting internal audit at established organizations.
- Independently plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline.
- Knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting).
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Must have experience in working on high pressure and challenging assignments.
- Past Big4 experience is desired.
- Sound project management and supervisory skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a team environment
- Certified Internal Auditor
Salary: £57,000.00 to £61,000.00 /year