Location: Colchester, Essex, but with flexibility of working from home. Might require travel to client locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company who offer exciting career development opportunities.
If the role sounds of interest, please submit an up to date CV immediately with a cover letter as to what you can contribute to the role.
You can email and send your CV to email@example.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and evaluate organization’s risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM).
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting organization processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
- Prepare written reports for Management and the Audit Committee that clearly and accurately explain the audit findings, their cause and impact on the defined objectives.
- Agree action plans with management to bring about the necessary improvements in the processes.
- Candidate should be confident in dealing with C-level executives and promoters.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Internal Audit.
- Past experience in conducting internal audit at established organizations.
- Independently plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline.
- Knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting).
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Must have experience in working on high pressure and challenging assignments.
- Past Big4 experience is desired.
- Sound project management and supervisory skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a team environment
- Certified Internal Auditor
Salary: £57,000.00 to £61,000.00 /year
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency messaging platform for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Develop, & Test ETL Processes using Mulesoft to ingest data from multiple places, transform it into a common format, update target location
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Extensive experience in core Java (at least Java 6) Java/J2EE, Multi-threading, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP/REST Web Services, MuleSoft
- Good knowledge of database (Oracle) and PL/SQL
- A proven track record with a J2EE compliant application server like Weblogic Application Server
- Experience in application development, including analysing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and developing the working practices of the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree.
- Microservices and Domain Driven Models
- Knowledge of maven, CVS
- XML processing, Schema validation
- Experience in Scala and understanding of Akka
- Shell scripting
- Oracle Java SE 6 (or above) Programmer certification
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Liaise with IT and internal business teams/external clients to provide domain expertise during the initiation and requirements gathering phase.
- Analyse business procedure, clarify clients’ requirements and to define the scope of existing and proposed software, hardware and network provisions.
- Use the business knowledge and technical expertise to develop short-term and long-term information technology investment strategies, plans and goals to support business strategies.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest regulations and industry trends, analyse the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Translate the identified business solution into functional and technical specifications for use by internal developers.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs and verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Examine existing business models and flows of data and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems in order to meet clients’ needs
- Relevant experience in Energy or Utilities sector.
- Domain knowledge (including understanding of governance, regulation, compliance)
- Knowledge of Change Management.
- Skilled at eliciting, writing and managing user requirements/stories, use cases.
- Skilled in documenting business processes using industry best practices and standard tools (flowcharts, activity/interaction diagrams).
- Strong oral and written communication skills to be able to communicate with business users and clients and prepare requirement specification documents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science or Business Studies
- Six Sigma Green belt certificated.
- Knowledge in system integration of CRM, Work Management and Mobile Solution
- Experience of structured analysis methods Lean, BPMN and more agile techniques.
- User Acceptance Test experience, including test planning, test script writing, test execution, defect management/resolution
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
The Quality Assurance (QA) Department at Envika Consultancy Ltd is responsible for monitoring and testing the quality, consistency, and reliability of applications. As a Test Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work within an agile development team to implement multi-tiered applications utilizing the latest .NET, Web, and Mobile technologies. Test Engineers will collaborate with members of development teams consisting of product owners, software developers, and QA team members. Interaction with other members of the development team is a large component of the job.
- Develop, maintain and execute test plans for applications.
- Ensure that all domain knowledge and test cases are articulated and structured well to enable swift execution by any other member of the QA team.
- Monitor, manage, and report problems and bugs with issue tracking application.
- Work proactively with software and product developers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct manual or automation tests for new features added to applications.
- Develop and report performance metrics for applications.
- Build test environment using Windows COM+, Windows services, IIS and SQL Server and troubleshoot any issues that arise during setup
- Work closely with automation engineers to help develop comprehensive, scalable, and resilient code.
- Two to three years of proven experience in Quality Assurance.
- In depth experience in writing and updating Test Plans and Test Cases. Hands on experience in executing test cases.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Ability to design, plan, build and execute test processes based on defined business requirements.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and effectively alter goals.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Strong ability to self-manage tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to write basic to mid-level complexity queries in SQL
- The use of automation tools such as Selenium, Test Complete, QTP (Quick Test Pro) or other tools.
- Experience working with client\server architectures.
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, JBehave and RSpec.
- Experience of producing and maintaining automated checks using the programme test stack (Protractor, JMeter, RestAssured, ZAProxy)
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with Web page testing.
- Experience working on an Agile Scrum team.
- White box testing.
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
We are looking for a Software Architect in building a scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be responsible for creating or selecting the most appropriate architecture for a system (or systems), such that it suits the business needs, satisfies stakeholder requirements, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the IT department. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive architectural design background and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Review business requirements and provide technical assessment and estimates
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues ensuring the functional and non-functional requirements such as security and performance are met by the system’s architecture and liaise with the stakeholders where necessary
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team and document solution architecture, including as-is/to-be system designs, development and deployment views, satisfying functional and non-functional requirements
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently * Ensure the delivery of good quality software product by: Confirming the implementation of unit and integration testing of the system’s key functional requirement by the development team; Leading architecture and code reviews and addressing outcomes of the reviews;
- Capacity to assist with the evaluation and testing of products delivered by external system suppliers to ensure that they conform to requirements and technical standards.
- 3 years in in IT Development, specifically Java, J2EE, Oracle Database
- Design, integration and implementation experience in the following domains: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, XML, JSON, XSLT, XSL; SOA and RESTful interfaces
- Ability to use the software architecture tools such as Enterprise Architect, using ArchiMate and UML Notations
- Extensive working experience in delivering solutions following: Object oriented analysis and design methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture principles, Agile development methodologies
- Able to liaise with different stakeholders (example. business users, management and development teams) to understand requirements and communicate key technical issues appropriate for the audience.
- Experience in coaching developers in new technologies
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science
- TOGAF Certified
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Knowledge/ experience: AngularJS, PL/SQL
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 per annum